Saturday, December 21, 2013

Custom Picture Frames

Hello y'all! Do you have your shopping, wrapping and baking all wrapped up? I hope to finish my wrapping tonight, and tomorrow will be spent baking some yummy treats for friends, family and of course a little for myself. Today, I dropped off about a dozen custom picture frames at the shop, for those last minute customers. These frames were a lot of fun to create last night. There were several that I hated to part with, but I just can't keep everything that I make, now can I? One of a kind items are my favorite gifts to receive, how about you, what are your favorites? Okay y'all, now stay calm, we will all get it done in time. So, enjoy your weekend and don't forget the "reason for the season"!
                                                Blessings,
                                                   Linda








Pin It


Linking up here...
 Show and Tell Friday
 Open House Party
Be Inspired (Common Ground)
Feathered Nest Friday

11 comments:

Kris @ Driven by Décor said...

Love all of those frames Linda! so creative!

vintage girl at heart said...

wow so creative! i love 'em all!

Stacey said...

Oh I just love the ones with the door parts! Wish you had an etsy shop.

Doreen @ Hymns and Verses said...

Love these Linda!

Unknown said...

So pretty! Wishing you a Merry Christmas.

Sharon @ Elizabeth & Co. said...

Your frames are just charming Linda! Baking is the last thing on my to-do list too! Merry Christmas!

Our Hopeful Home said...

Great ideas, all! I especially love the wedding shots you used! Happy Holidays! xoxo Kathleen

Shenita @ Embellishments by SLR said...

Linda, these are so pretty! You are so creative! These would make great gifts! Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Lori said...

Have a merry little Christmas. Love all the frames.

Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures said...

I love every one of them! It's really hard not to keep all the treasures we make, but you know these will be well loved. Merry Christmas to you and your family Linda.

Sherry @ No Minimalist Here said...

I love these Linda! Now I have to scrounge around the garage for hardware to use.
Hugs,
Sherry

Related Posts with Thumbnails