Sunday, March 31, 2013

The Top Five

There were so many fabulous links at last weeks party and I thank all of you who joined in on all the fun. Here are the top five most viewed. If you don't see yourself here today, maybe you will next week. With that being said, get your post ready and I will see ya at the party on Monday.
                                             Blessings,
                                                Linda

                               1. Hope @Fairhope Supply Co.

                                2. Karen @Somewhat Quirky

                                3.   Lil @Cottage Sweet Cottage

                                       4. Olive @Olive Out

                       5. Trisha @Glass Slippers and all sort of stuff

8 comments:

Ron said...

I love Boxwood in Fairhope too! I was just there last week. What a beautiful shoppe! HOPpy Easter, Linda! xo

Tablescapes By Diane said...

Hi lovely lady.
I would like to wish you and your family a Happy Easter. Thanks so much for all your sweet blog party you have had for us.
XXOO Diane

Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

Loved that pile of rusty stuff! Happy Easter!

Sandi @the WhistleStop Cafe said...

Happy Easter y'all~

BLESS YOUR HEART said...

I knew I loved your blog when I started following it last week! So exciting to see we are both from the same area! I cant wait to sit down and really catch up on all of your post! Erica
ericasrunningjourney.blogspot.com

Leslie Anne Tarabella said...

Oh, how fun to be in your top spot! I owe it all to beautiful Boxwood Home and Garden. The owner, Fran has a special touch!

Thanks for the honor!

Trisha said...

Wow! Thanks for the feature! Hope you had a very Happy Easter!

~Trisha

Olive said...

Thanks bunches Linda. Linking and locating the featured button now. xo, Olive

Related Posts with Thumbnails